Wednesday 6 August 2014

Welcome to my blog!  Whether you were already a follower of my creative business or stumbled over the site while wandering the web - welcome!  


I started this blog as a way to share and connect with others.  Each person will likely take something different from this blog and that's totally cool.  But my aim will be just that - to try and share something that each person can take away. 


Hello!

My name is Laura and I live in a small town in southern Ontario with my daughter, husband, crazy lab and 3 cats.  We have a soft spot for rescue animals but assure you we are done for awhile!  For the past 17 years I have immersed myself in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working as a therapist and professor. It was a passion for me.  I love using my knowledge to teach others whether it be children with autism or future therapists.


Crocheted hat

I also love being creative.  Designing rooms in my house, gardening, photography, knitting, crochet, building, sewing.... I've dabbled in a lot of creative endeavours.  Knitting, crochet and photography have come out as my favourites. 








I look forward (and hope) to get to know those who visit my blog.  I hope you learn new things while you are here and can teach me some new things too!  After all, who doesn't need a little (or a lot) of connection and doing what they love in their life?  So introduce yourself below! Let me know what you're passionate about.


Laura 


No comments :

Post a Comment